What you need to rent a property
- You need to be in full time paid employment or have a private income, we do not accept benefit claimants for any of our properties.
- To reserve a property you will need to pay the deposit on the property to take the property off the market. This will go towards your moving in monies on completion. In addition you must pay the agency fee at this time.
- All tenants are required to complete a reference form, you will require a UKbased guarantor, or pay 6 months rent in advance.
- All tenants are required by law to provide TWO forms of identification. A driving license, passport, utility bill and college identification are acceptable.
- Within seven days of agreeing to accept a property you are required to pay the outstanding monies. This will consist of a deposit (equal to 1 months rent plus £100) and 1 months advance rent, which must be cleared funds for security reasons this, must be paid by bank transfer.
- Agency fees of £150 for the first tenant, £50 for each subsequent tenant will need to be paid.
- Properties are let as seen; requests to landlords must be put forward before applications are processed.
- The deposit cannot be refunded if you withdraw from the application.
- Please advise your referees of your application and ensure they reply in a timely manor, this will speed up your application.
- Keys will not be released until all monies have cleared, and tenancy agreement has been signed by all tenants and returned.
Please speak to one of our consultants if you do not understand any of the above information.