Before moving in the following must be complete:
STAGE 1 – TENANT MUST COMPLETE IMMEDIATELY:-
- OnlineUKTenant Data Application Form. (Will be sent to you via email)
- Sherlock Homes Application Form.(click attachment Application Form)
- Sherlock Homes Declaration, required to take property off the market (click attachment Declaration)
- TDS – The Dispute Services – Deposit Scheme form (if managed)
- Read and Sign Tenancy Agreement (Property cannot be secured until Tenancy Agreement has been signed)
STAGE 2 – TENANT MUST PROVIDE:-
- Proof of Earnings – 3 months pay slips and 1 months bank statements dated within 3 months
- Proof of Address – utility bill or an official letter dated within 3 months
- Proof of ID – passport, driving license or birth certificate
STAGE 3 – SHERLOCK HOMES WILL GATHER:-
- Continuing Guarantee and supporting documents, to include:-
- (a) Photo ID/proof of signature (passport, driving license or birth certificate) and (b) proof of earnings/funds (3 months worth or proof of home ownership) (must be permanentUKresident).
- Employment reference (if applicable).
- Landlord reference (if applicable).
STAGE 4 – MONIES TO CLEAR BEFORE KEYS CAN BE RELEASED
(A) Agency Fee
£150.00 for single or lead applicant and £100 per additional applicant thereafter.
Minimum deposit is £500.00
For properties up to £1000 the deposit will be a months rent + £150.00
For properties over £1000 the deposit will be a months rent + £200.00
Due within 7 working days from Reservation date
(B) 1 months rent
Due within 7 working days of today’s date (If tenancy commences before 15th of the month, pro rata. If tenancy commences after 15th of the month the 1st month rent rata in addition to the 2nd months rent in full)
To reserve a property you will need to pay a reservation fee to take the property off the market, this comprises of the agency fee and a contribution towards the deposit. If you fail the referencing process or withdraw from the property this fee is non-refundable
Please note that if your tenancy is due to commence within 10 days of today’s date, then the full balance must be paid in cleared funds within 3 days of today’s date.
Should you fail the referencing process the landlord may still accept the tenancy provided the guarantor is fully referenced through UK Tenant Data, should this be required there is an additional cost of £50.00 per guarantor.
Stage 5 – On moving in day:-
- Collect keys and all welcome pack documents.
- Complete standing order mandate, provided and posted to your bank by Sherlock Homes or by yourself. It is your responsibility to check the standing order mandate is in place before 1st rent falls due.
Please contact this office at least 5 days prior to the date your tenancy is due to commence to ensure that all the above paperwork has been received by this Company. If any paperwork is outstanding you will not be entitled to move in on the date your tenancy commences, but you will still be bound by the terms of the tenancy agreement in full along with the rent. It is your responsibility to ensure that the paperwork is returned.